Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thing #12

Topic: additional Google uses, Picasa 3,

01/31/10
I discovered Picasa by mistake while I was click click clicking away at the "Stumble!" button on my toolbar. So far, I have figured out that it is important to carefully select which folders you want Picasa to view. It automatically uploaded images from all of my folders. While I like having some of my pictures shared with the world, I don't think it's necessary or desired to share ALL 5 billion of them. I am sure that oversights in that area could and have caused problems for people, depending on the content of the photos.

So far, I have used Picasa to edit photos, but I post them to my Flickr account. That's just the method that works for me.

02/08/10: I chose to make iGoogle my homepage. My toolbar is getting quite full, and iGoogle was an option for RSS feeds to be posted. This made sense considering I can view feeds, access Blogger, Google search, and make changes to my account all on the same page. This was a great way to declutter, organize, and access information.

No comments:

Post a Comment