Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

10 Minute Mail

10 minute mail is AMAZING! For all those sites that you want to try but don't want to join...this website gives you a 10 minute email account. It's great for "confirming" emails.

Don't use this if you are going to need access to this email address later. It's only valid for 10 min (although it does give you the option for more time). So, what I did was use the address that they provided to create and conirm my account. THEN, I made sure I did all editing that I had to do. So, for my facebook page, I edited all of my profile info BEFORE I LOGGED OUT. This fulfilled my requirements; I can view (as a guest) but I can not make changes to the profile account.

Granted, this won't be useful for everything...but it definately helps.

1 comment: