Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing 16

Topic: Letter 1

Dear Zamzar,

I thought you would have called me before tonight. Seriously, how long does it take to send a quick little text, email, mail carrier on horseback, or message in a bottle? Apparently not as long as it takes you to find me. So many problems could have been avoided if I had your file converter...which WORKS, by the way...with EASE and beautiful SIMPLICITY.....but no! You had to hide from me and make me wonder where your were for MONTHS!

So, I'm letting you know that from this point forward...we are through! Don't try to make up in the morning. Don't send 5 dozen roses that create puncture wounds when you try to take them out of the 10 lbs of government-issued bulletproof cellophane wrap. Don't call me your girl...it's OVER! I'm downloading my OWN file converter.

Not yours truly,
Amanda

P.S. You can keep your online Calendar, your online Post-its, your new iGoogle homepage, and all of your other stuff you left on the steps for me to trip over. It's cluttering up my computer screen and I prefer to write these things down anyways.

............................................................
Topic: Letter 2

Dear Zamzar,

We both said some things we didn't mean. I actually really like roses, but not as much as I LOVE you. I tried the 13 Day Free Trial Download-able Converter...and it didn't compare to you! You're online. You're accessible from ANYWHERE. You're free and only take 4 steps. You're the love of my life. Let's give it another shot, shall we?

Smooches,
Amanda

P.S. I meant what I said about the homepage stuff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment